At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antimigraines; Pyrimidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 1999 New profile
- 21 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)