PD 176078Alternative Names: PD 0176078
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2000 Warner-Lambert has merged with Pfizer
- 16 Sep 1999 New profile
- 16 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Pain in USA (Unknown route)