Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Biguanides; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Keratomycosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Sep 1999 New profile
- 07 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Keratomycosis in USA (Topical)