At a glance
- Originator Merckle
- Developer Merckle; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 03 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Germany (unspecified route)