Research programme: tryptase inhibitors - Molecumetics/Ashai
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Molecumetics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders; Inflammation; Metabolic disorders; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 1999 This programme is available for licensing in Europe and North America (http://www.molecumetics.com)
- 08 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for CNS disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Vascular disorders in USA (Unknown route)