At a glance
- Originator Napp Pharmaceutical Group; Purdue Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 12 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Asthma in USA (PO)
- 26 Oct 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)