Research programme: RNA transcription inhibitors - Molecumetics/Bristol Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Molecumetics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action RNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in USA (PO)
- 08 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (PO)