Research programme: autoimmune disorders - Daiichi Sankyo/Quark Biotech
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Quark Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 26 Nov 2001 This programme is still in active development