AZD 5438Alternative Names: AZD5438
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 inhibitors; Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 20 Feb 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2003 Data presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2003) have been added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section