Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Boston Life Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jun 2002 This compound is still in active development
- 13 Sep 1999 New profile