Research programme: coronary heart disease - Myriad Pharmaceuticals/NovartisAlternative Names: CHD1 gene; Coronary heart disease research programme - Myriad Genetics/Novartis; ZNF 202 gene
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals; Novartis
- Developer Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Mar 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (unspecified route)