Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Molecumetics
- Class Benzothiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Deep vein thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (PO)
- 30 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Unstable angina pectoris in Japan (PO)
- 30 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Deep vein thrombosis in USA (PO)