Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Retinoic acid receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 1999 New profile
- 16 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Skin disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)