Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Developer Meiji Seika Kaisha
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helminthiasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Helminthiasis in Japan (Intraperitoneal)