At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 20 Sep 1999 New profile
- 20 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)