Research programme: hepatitis virus gene therapy - Immune ResponseAlternative Names: Hepatitis virus gene therapy research programme - Immune Response
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Immune Response Corporation
- Developer Orchestra Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic hepatitis
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Chronic hepatitis in USA (IV-injection)
- 31 Dec 2001 This programme is still in active development
- 20 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Chronic hepatitis in USA (IV-injection)