At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Developer Fujisawa; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension; Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2000 FR 190997 is being investigated for use in hypertension
- 16 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 27 Sep 1999 New profile