NMI 139Alternative Names: NO-albumin
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator NitroMed
- Developer Boston Scientific Corporation; NitroMed
- Class Albumins; Nitroso compounds
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide donors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Intracoronary)