Research programme: liquid polymer radiopharmaceuticals - Northwest Biotherapeutics/BattelleAlternative Names: Prostate cancer radioisotope research programme - Northwest Biotherapeutics/Battelle
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Battelle Memorial Institute; Northwest Biotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)