PK2Alternative Names: HPMA copolymer doxorubicin PK2; Liver-targeted doxorubicin-HPMA conjugate
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anthracyclines; Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Asialoglycoprotein receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Liver cancer in United Kingdom (IV-infusion)