Research programme: leptin-based immunotherapeutics - Imperial College Innovations
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Imperial Innovations; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders; Immunosuppression
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 1999 Technology available for licensing from Imperial College Innovations (e-mail: email@example.com)
- 29 Sep 1999 New profile
- 29 Sep 1999 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)