Research programme: caspase modulators - Molecumetics/PharmaciaAlternative Names: Caspase modulators research programme - Molecumetics/Pharmacia; Caspase stimulators research programme - Molecumetics/Pharmacia; Research programme: caspase stimulators - Molecumetics/Pharmacia
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Molecumetics
- Developer Molecumetics; Pharmacia Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Caspase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 05 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)