Meningococcal vaccine groups A and C conjugate - Aventis Pasteur
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Dec 1999 Pasteur Mérieux Connaught is now a subsidiary of Aventis and its new name is Aventis Pasteur
- 05 Oct 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Meningococcal group C infections in Niger (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Meningococcal group A infections in Niger (Unknown route)