IPL 423323Alternative Names: IPL 400; IPL 4323; Sortac
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase stimulants; T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 26 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Canada (unspecified route)
- 26 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2000 IPL 423323 is available for licensing (http://www.inflazyme.com)