Meningococcal vaccine group Y conjugate - Baxter International
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meningococcal group Y infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International
- 09 Nov 1999 New profile
- 09 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Meningococcal group Y infections in USA (Unknown route)