Coccidioides immitis DNA vaccine
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class DNA vaccines; Fungal vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coccidioidomycosis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 1999 New profile
- 09 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Coccidioidomycosis in USA (Unknown route)