At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Class Antibacterials; Quinolones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA gyrase inhibitors; DNA topoisomerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 01 Feb 2002 Preclinical data have been added to the Bacterial Infections antimicrobial activity section ,,