UK 57562Alternative Names: UK 5756201
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antibacterials; Small molecules; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 20 Oct 1999 New profile