Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Shionogi; St. Marianna University School of Medicine; Toho University School of Medicine
- Class Antibacterials; Depsipeptides; Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 15 Nov 1999 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (Unknown route)