At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Class Antifungals; Phosphoric acid esters; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Aspergillosis; Candidiasis
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 1999 New profile
- 09 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Candidiasis in USA (IV)
- 09 Dec 1999 Preclinical development for Aspergillosis in USA (IV)