HMR 3787Alternative Names: RU 64399
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antibacterials; Ketolides
- Mechanism of Action Protein 50S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 10 Oct 2002 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in France (unspecified route)