At a glance
- Originator Northern Institute for Cancer Research
- Class Antineoplastics; Hypoxanthines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 18 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section
- 18 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)