Research programme: stress protein immunomodulation therapy - StressgenAlternative Names: Stress protein allergy therapy - Stressgen; Stress protein asthma therapy - Stressgen
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nventa Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Oct 1999 New profile