Cholera vaccine live attenuated - Institute of Microbial TechnologyAlternative Names: VA1.3
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Attenuated vaccines; Cholera vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cholera
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 1999 New profile
- 07 Oct 1999 Phase-I clinical trials for Cholera in India (PO)