S 36527Alternative Names: S-36527
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kaken Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2007 Discontinued for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 28 Jun 2002 No development reported for Asthma in Japan (unspecified route)
- 29 Oct 1999 S 36527 is available for licensing (http://www.kaken.co.jp)