HymenialdisineAlternative Names: SKF 108752
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Azepines; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 SmithKline Beecham has merged with Glaxo Wellcome to form GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Oct 1999 New profile
- 07 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)