Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: DTPw-HBV-Hib; DTPw-HBV/Hib
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Haemophilus vaccines; Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Tetanus in Philippines (IM)
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Pertussis in Philippines (IM)
- 25 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Hepatitis B in Philippines (IM)