Rabies vaccine inactivated (CPRV) - sanofi pasteurAlternative Names: Chromatographically purified Vero-cell rabies vaccine - sanofi pasteur; CPRV
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rabies
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-III for Rabies in France (IM)
- 19 Jan 2005 Aventis Pasteur is now called sanofi pasteur
- 24 Dec 1999 Pasteur Mérieux Connaught is now a subsidiary of Aventis and its new name is Aventis Pasteur