Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Toho University
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Cardiotonics
- Mechanism of Action Glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)