At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Testosterone congener stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypogonadism; Male sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Male sexual dysfunction in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypogonadism in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Oct 1999 New profile