At a glance
- Originator MDS Pharma Services; SUGEN; University of Michigan Medical School
- Class Indoles; Quinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; GRB2 protein inhibitors; Ras signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation
- 13 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)