At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Peptidomimetics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Farnesyltranstransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jan 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Oct 1999 New profile
- 14 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)