DTaP vaccine adult - Baxter InternationalAlternative Names: Amvax
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International
- 31 Dec 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Pertussis in USA (Unknown route)
- 31 Dec 1998 Phase-I clinical trials for Diphtheria in USA (Unknown route)