P 081Alternative Names: Rimostil
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Novogen
- Class Isoflavones
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders; Hyperlipidaemia; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Australia (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hyperlipidaemia in Australia (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Cardiovascular disorders in Australia (unspecified route)