Monoclonal antibody 15A10Alternative Names: Anti-cocaine monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Columbia University
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cocaine abuse
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has since been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 04 Oct 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)