Porphyromonas gingivalis vaccine - SIGAAlternative Names: Periodontal disease vaccine - SIGA
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; SIGA Technologies
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Periodontal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Oct 1999 New profile
- 20 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Periodontal disorders in USA (Unknown route)