Research programme: bisphosphocins - Lakewood-AmedexAlternative Names: Nu 2; Nu 4; Nu 5; Nu 8; NuBiotics - Lakewood-Amedex; Nubiotics research programme - Oligos Etc.
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Oligos Etc.
- Developer Lakewood Amedex
- Class Nucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane structure modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Infections; Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Urinary tract infections in USA (IV) before January 207 (Lakewood Amedex pipeline, January 2017)
- 23 Jan 2017 Lakewood Amedex plans a phase I trial for Urinary tract infections (Lakewood Amedex pipeline, January 2017)
- 29 Apr 2016 Preclinical trials in Infections in USA (unspecified route) prior to April 2016
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History