Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antisense oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)