Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Entropin (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Back injuries; Pain; Shoulder injuries; Sprains
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Sprains in USA (Topical)
- 09 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Back injuries in USA (Topical)
- 09 Sep 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (unspecified route)