Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Developer Celgene Corporation; Nonindustrial source
- Class Heart failure therapies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 1999 Preclinical development for Heart failure in USA (Unknown route)